Our CG Generalists TD (Shots) will be looked upon to handle a range of general 3D tasks on our upcoming projects. They should possess a strong working knowledge across a range of 3D disciplines including modelling, texturing, animation, look development, lighting and rendering with differing strengths.
Our generalists should have a willingness and ability to learn new software and will be involved in the development of internal processes and techniques.
About the candidate
- Team orientated
- Willingness to adhere to an integrated pipeline.
- Previous experience working on feature films. TV and Games experience is also taken into account.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of 3D – varied levels appreciated and understood
- Full working knowledge of Maya and/or Houdini
- Basic comfort with the more technical aspects of CG work.
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and a post production environment
- Good artist side
Nice to have
- Programming or scripting skills (MEL, Python)